Women trust their OB/GYN to successfully guide them through a pregnancy and the consequent birth of their child. Tragically, some families have suffered injury or loss because of carelessness or negligence by obstetricians, gynecologists, and other prenatal or neonatal caregivers.
Hudson & Castle has over 50 years combined experience fighting for the rights of personal injury victims throughout Delaware, including families that have suffered loss because of OB/GYN mistakes. Our experienced lawyers provide comprehensive counsel to families that have suffered injury because of carelessness or negligence by obstetricians, gynecologists, and other prenatal or neonatal caregivers. We employ state-of-the-art case management tools to track every aspect of your claim, so that we can devote our energy, efforts, and resources to getting full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Hudson & Castle handles all types of birth-related injuries, including:
- Brachial plexus, shoulder dystocia, or nerve damage, often associated with the negligent use of vacuum extractors
- Errors in the delivery room, including vaginal or C-section deliveries, such as unnecessary delay in ordering a C-section, or inadequate fetal monitoring
- Anesthesia mistakes resulting in inadequate oxygen to a fetus
- Negligence in the use of a fetal monitoring strip
- Unnecessary hysterectomies
- Failure to diagnose a breach birth
- Nerve damage caused by an epidural procedure
Well known and respected by their colleagues in the legal profession, attorneys Bruce Hudson and Josh Inkell will work to achieve justice for you and your family.
You can trust Hudson & Castle with your OB/GYN error claim. We approach each case ethically, honorably, and skillfully, beginning with a free consultation, continuing with the convenience of flexible appointments, and finally, charging you nothing unless we win or settle. Please note that we take all OB-GYN error cases on a contingency basis. We also handle cases on behalf of our clients who are Delaware residents but have been injured in nearby Pennsylvania. Please call Hudson & Castle at 302-428-8800 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, ET), or contact us, and we will soon be in touch with you.