In Delaware, it is the responsibility of property owners to keep their property safe for visitors, minimizing the risk of injury. At Hudson & Castle, we have more than 50 combined years of personal injury law experience protecting individuals hurt in property-related accidents. We offer comprehensive counsel to people who have been injured because of the careless or negligent maintenance of real property and handle all types of premises liability claims, including cases involving:
- Slip-and-fall injuries caused by wet floors, icy sidewalks, driveways, or parking lots
- Injuries resulting from poor or improper maintenance of steps, stairways, balconies, porches, or stairwells
- Swimming pool accidents, including cases involving spinal cord trauma
- Elevator or escalator accident injuries
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Assaults, muggings, or rapes in dark, secluded areas, including parking lots with inadequate lighting or security
- Injuries to children at a school, day care facility, or on a playground
Well-known and respected by their colleagues in the legal profession, attorneys Bruce Hudson and Josh Inkell will work to achieve justice for you and your family.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a slip or fall because of the negligence of a property owner, Hudson & Castle can help you get the maximum compensation. We approach each case ethically, honorably, and skillfully, beginning with a free consultation, continuing with the convenience of flexible appointments, and finally, charge you nothing unless we win or settle. We also handle cases on behalf of our clients who are Delaware residents but have been injured in nearby Pennsylvania. Please call Hudson & Castle at 302-428-8800 (Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 5pm, ET), or contact us, and we will soon be in touch with you.