- $127 million settlement. Lead counsel in class action involving more than 1,200 children who were sexually abused by their pediatrician, Earl Bradley.
- $5 million verdict. 23-year old female with colon cancer that was undiagnosed by a primary care physician for two years despite repeated complaints by the patient of rectal bleeding.
- $3 million verdict. Birth injury resulting in nerve damage to baby’s arm caused by obstetrician applying excessive traction to the baby’s head
- $3 million settlement. Wrongful death settlement involving husband and wife who died from an electrical house fire resulting from damage to exterior wiring caused by a tree service.
- $1 million settlement. Negligent biopsy of melanoma lesion by primary care physician resulting in the death of a patient.
- Settlement of nerve injury (Erb’s Palsy) to baby suffered during mismanaged delivery.
- Confidential settlement of dangerous product design of a commercial meat grinder that caused limb amputation.
- Settlement of improper tractor-trailer lane change, causing collision and injury.
- Confidential settlement of infection injuries caused by hospital’s misuse of medication vials.
Click here to contact us to schedule a free consultation to see if you have a case.